Van Gogh tea cups
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Only left in stock.
people looking at this product.
|Hours Minutes Seconds|
Sale Ends Once The Timer Hits Zero!
We provide FREE SHIPPING to all countries available. You will receive a tracking code in your email when your order has been shipped out from one of our warehouses worldwide. The warehouse country depends on your location and stock availability.
Please rest assured, taxes and duties are already covered and paid by Galartsy. Fulfilling orders can take 1-3 days before shipping.
Estimated delivery time:
Est. delivery time
5-14 business days*
6-14 business days*
Canada & Australia
6-16 business days*
Rest of the world
8-18 business days*
*Custom clearances may affect shipping delays in some orders / we are experiencing high amount of orders which may cause a slight delay in fulfilment time.
Return & Refund
Return & Refund
It is possible to return or swap your item(s) within 14 days of receiving them. If you would like to change your current item(s) for any other item(s) on our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you receive a product that is: defective / not as described, a full refund or free replacement is guaranteed.
Incorrect Address / returned packages:
We don't offer refunds & returns if you provided an incorrect address or did not receive the package on time and it was sent back.
These tea cups belong in a museum! Cast your eyes upon the most breathtaking renditions of Van Gogh's artwork since he painted them.
What makes them so extraordinary? One of the expert ceramicists that handcrafts them says, "There is really no magic about it – merely patient attention to detail."
The Detail that Goes Into Each Masterpiece:
1. They're handcrafted with Bone China, the crème de la crème of ceramics, so you'll never have to worry about chips or cracks. Each piece is crafted with Bone China, the strongest of the porcelain or china ceramics. It's famously renowned for its high strength and chip resistance.
2. The paintings will never fade, thanks to state-of-the-art screen printing techniques which utilize an ink thickness of 2-4 micrometers (that's a thousand times smaller than a millimeter!)
3. The entire set is dishwasher safe, making them easy to keep spotless without having to worry about the images wearing off. Note: they're dishwasher safe not microwave safe. You wouldn't microwave a masterpiece, would you?
4. The gold standard of tableware, each piece is gilded from top to bottom. The rims and outer edges of cups and plates are trimmed with vivid strokes of gold.
5. The painstakingly meticulous process is only finished when each piece is kilned at exactly 1260 degrees Celsius. This firing technique creates the clearest images and smoothest textures possible, which is a must because these designs deserve to be seen!
8 oz / 240 ml
9.2cm wide x 7.6cm high
Single Set Includes:
1 x Cup, 1 x Saucer, 1 x Spoon
Whole Set Includes:
6 x Cups, 6 x Saucers, 6 x Spoons
Whole set includes 1 of each painting, otherwise mix & match to your liking. If you order the entire set, you might receive 2 shipments, each containing 3 cups, 3 saucers and 3 spoons. This is to lower the risk of damage along the way (hello shipping people, there are Van Goghs in this box!)